At any given time, Milton Friedman University supports a diversity of research interests and the mission of each center/group is to provide the infrastructure needed to advance our understanding of the world around us and to disseminate this newly gained knowledge to better serve society. The centers/groups are single or multi-disciplinary units organized to conduct research and creative work, education, and/or leadership and service activities. Centers are typically organized around the investigation of a specific theme, issue, project, or policy topic, but often encompass interdisciplinary work spanning a number of academic fields.
Current Research Activties
- Human Resources Research Group
- Gerontology Educational Research Center
- Applied Info-Communication Research Group
- E-Learning Research Workshop
- E-Learning Collaborative Knowledge Enhancement and Business